Website Double Eagle Hotel and Casino
Locally owned and oporated
Starting Pay: $14.50/hr
All wages listed are minimum start wage but are also DOE (Depends on Experience)
SUMMARY: To provide a clean, healthy, sanitary and safe environment for Customers and Team members, to perform heavy-duty cleaning and maintenance work in an assigned area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These include but are not limited to the following.
- Dusts, cleans and/or polishes lighting fixtures, handrails counters, doors, marble surfaces, mirrors, slot machines, machine bases, chairs, metalwork and trim.
- Cleans, sweeps, mops and empties trash in offices, lobbies, bar areas, corridors, elevators, locker rooms and other work areas as directed by the night cleaning supervisor.
- Cleans, sanitizes, maintains and stocks public and employee restrooms.
- Cleans and polishes brass and wood trim on bar, elevator, stair railings, cages and doors.
- Clean and polish mirrors in casino and lobby locations.
- Maintain appearance of gaming area including dust and polish slot machines and seats, cleaning trash from between, behind, and on the floor around slot machines.
- Dusting and cleaning of all casino signage.
- Clean floor surfaces including carpet and marble tile, including stairs and elevators.
- Maintain break room and executive office facilities.
- Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties and cleans wastebaskets and ashtrays, removes trash and waste to disposal area.
- Participates in departmental safety and technical training programs.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or Equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
REASONING ABILITY: The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and/or oral form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successful perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 70 pounds, from floor to waist, waist to shoulder.
- Must be able to work on ladders up to 12 feet in height.
- Must be able to work standing, walking, climbing stairs continuously throughout an 8 to 10 hour work shifts while performing stooping, stretching, squatting, lifting, bending, reaching and twisting motions.
- General tolerance for common cleaning products is necessary. Personal Protective Equipment is provided when required.
- Ability to work in crowded environment with high noise levels.
- JOB MAY REQUIRE WORKING ANY SHIFT ON ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Essential duties involve working with large number of people and in an environment containing loud, continuous high noise levels, and contain cigarette smoke and other odors.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED: Trash compactor, vacuums, buffers, floor machine, brooms, mops, washing machine and dryer. Cleaning supplies including standard cleaning products and disinfectants with use of proper personal protective equipment.
BENEFITS STATEMENT: Full time employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month after 60 calendar days of employment. Full time benefits offered includes: employee share health insurance, full premium vision, dental, accident and other supplemental insurance available. Paid Sick Leave accrues at 1 hour per every 30 hours worked with a maximum of 48 hours of Paid Sick Leave earned and used per year. Full time and part time employees earn vacation time after one year of employment and annually on the hire or rehire date based on annual hours worked per year with a minimum of 1,095 hours to receive part time vacation; 1,540 hours for full time vacation. Employees receive paid lunch when they remain on property for their lunch period. Employee meal discount of 35% available. Hotel rate for employee family and friends available weekdays upon approval from management.
To apply for this job email your COMPLETED job application to email@example.com