Double Eagle Hotel & Casino
Valid Colorado Division of Gaming Support License Required
Must be 18 years old to obtain a Support Gaming License
Starting Pay: $15.00/hr
All wages listed are minimum start wage but are also DOE (Depends on Experience)
SUMMARY: Individual is responsible for review of all cage related documentation resulting in an accurate portrayal of all cash transactions and cash balances maintained within the cashier cages. Responsible for daily reconciliation of Handpay amounts to cashier cage and SDS System. Daily W-2G batch verification and posting. Preparation and review of slot statistical and supporting reports on a drop by drop basis. Drop Comparison Report, Ticket In Comparison Report, Handpay Comparison Report, Ticket Out Comparison, E-Fund Comparison Report and Theoretical Hold Reports utilizing the SDS System.
- Proficiency in 10-key operations.
- Basic working knowledge of Excel spreadsheet program.
- Ability to work independently after adequate training.
- Demonstrate ability to apply analytical skills to problem solving.
- Ability to meet deadlines imposed by the Colorado Gaming Commission or internal management.
- Desire to contribute to the evolving Accounting Department team effort.
- Demonstrate ability to “pay attention to detail.”
- Desire to learn the requirements of other positions and be cross-trained in other positions within the Accounting Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test beginning and ending shift cash inventory sheets and trace totals to daily cash summary.
- Review supporting documentation for all cash receipts and disbursements.
- Reviews all cage paperwork for mathematical accuracy and proper completion in accordance with ICMP’s.
- Verifies bank deposits to cage work.
- Input verified cage work amounts into monthly revenue spreadsheet.
- Sort and distribute cage paperwork to appropriate clerks for processing.
- Research and resolve any cage bank differences.
- Responsible for informing Controller of any unresolved cage balance discrepancies over $500.
- Responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of required gaming documents both in the casino and in accounting storage.
- Gather gaming documents and forms from all accounting drop boxes on casino floor – sort and distribute as appropriate.
- Daily reconciliation of ticket transactions (including TITO tips, found tickets and test tickets) from the cashier cage and casino kiosks (dropped days only).
- Ticket drop auditing procedures in accordance with the ICMP’s and the Double Eagle Accounting Plan
- Investigation of variances in cashier sessions, kiosk drop and spreadsheet variances. (Including informing Controller or Accounting Manager of any discrepancies)
- Packaging and storage of redeemed tickets and ticketing reports.
- More detailed instructions may be found in section SLOT MACHINES – TICKET IN/TICKET OUT
- Reconcile Daily Jackpot/Fill Vouchers in accordance with the Double Eagle Accounting Plan
- Reconcile Daily Ticket Redemptions in accordance with the Double Eagle Accounting Plan
- Reconcile W-2G’s in accordance with the Double Eagle Accounting Plan.
- Maintain daily log of jackpot/fill slip numbers to ensure sequential order.
- File slot machine access slips.
- Daily audit, reconciliation and preparation of all related drop information including meter incrementations, ticket count and soft count in accordance with the ICMP’s and the Double Eagle Accounting Plan.
- Preparation of a required slot statistical and supporting reports in accordance with the ICMP’s and the Double Eagle Accounting Plan.
- Any other duties as specified by the Controller.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Demonstrated effective and diplomatic oral and written communication skills using English.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or picture form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Current Colorado Support Gaming License required. Applicable ICMP regulations: Section VII, E. Cashier.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually mild.
BENEFITS STATEMENT: Full time employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month after 60 calendar days of employment. Full time benefits offered includes: employee share health insurance, full premium vision, dental, accident and other supplemental insurance available. Paid Sick Leave accrues at 1 hour per every 30 hours worked with a maximum of 48 hours of Paid Sick Leave earned and used per year. Full time and part time employees earn vacation time after one year of employment and annually on the hire or rehire date based on annual hours worked per year with a minimum of 1,095 hours to receive part time vacation; 1,540 hours for full time vacation. Employees receive paid lunch when they remain on property for their lunch period. Employee meal discount of 25% available. Hotel rate for employee family and friends available weekdays upon approval from management.
Download Application and Apply Today
To apply for this job email your COMPLETED job application to firstname.lastname@example.org