Are you looking to break into the gaming industry of Colorado? Is it time to make a big change in your career? Come work at the Double Eagle Hotel & Casino! Our team is growing all the time and we’re currently hiring for multiple jobs in Cripple Creek. Our casino jobs span the gamut from housekeeping services and food and beverage positions to slot attendants, cage cashiers, VIP guest services, and more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we’ve fostered an inclusive, diverse, and respectful working environment for all.
Check out our current openings at the Double Eagle Hotel & Casino below and apply today to join our team!
Why Work at Double Eagle Hotel & Casino?
- Friendly and Supportive Team Environment – We’re proud of the very supportive and close-knit community among our employees. Everyone’s invested in each other’s success, and we all treat each other like family.
- Great Introduction into Colorado’s Gaming Industry – Double Eagle is one of the biggest casinos and hotels in Teller County, and we continue to expand each year. If you’re trying to break into the casino scene, you can gain the experience and build the skills you need to succeed with us.
- On-The-Job Training and Professional Development – For several of our open positions, little-to-no experience is required to apply. We’ll help you learn the tricks and skills of the trade to excel in your role and set you up for a terrific career in the gambling industry.
How to Apply for Our Jobs in Cripple Creek
The Double Eagle Hotel & Casino is located 9,494 feet above sea level in Cripple Creek, Colorado. Our destination resort is a short drive away from Colorado Springs (1.5 hours), Pueblo (2 hours), Canon City (1.5 hours), and Denver (2.5 hours). The members of our team include both Cripple Creek natives/locals and commuters from surrounding areas. Before applying, please consider your commute time and the mountain climate of Cripple Creek. And please keep in mind that some positions require a gaming license to be considered.
To be considered for any of the following roles at the Double Eagle Hotel & Casino, interested candidates must complete an employment application, which you can download below. Physical applications are also available at our Hotel Front Desk.
Please take the time to complete the entire application form and submit your resume with a detailed outline of your complete work history with employment dates. To apply, please either email your application materials to
All applications are reviewed by our Human Resources team and General Manager. Qualified applicants are then sent to the appropriate department hiring managers for initial interviews.
Apply for one of our Cripple Creek casino jobs today to jumpstart your career in the gaming and hospitality industries!
LEAD SLOT TECHNICIAN
PORTER – DAY/SWING
CASINO NIGHT CLEANER
DELI CLERK - PT
BARTENDER or COCKTAIL SERVER
• Paid lunch break
• 50% discount on Ramblin’ Express bus tickets
• 35% discount on employee meals
• Paid vacation – based on hours worked
• Employee share health insurance with H.S.A. option; full premium vision, dental, accident and other supplemental insurance available for full time employees after 60 days of employment.
Applications available at: DECASINO.COM/CAREERS or at 442 E. Bennett Ave. Cripple Creek, CO 80813
Email completed applications to: